We all love black. True Story!
Black has never lets us down be it at parties, lazy brunches or dates! But not many of us try the all-black look. Scared, are we? Or, confused about how to pull it off?
If you are craving for a new and never tried way to dress up, dig in to noir and get inspired by today’s styled idea.
- Accessorize: Accessorize your all-black attire with a signature necklace or a long necklace. Add a twist by wearing band watch/rings/layered bracelets.
- Add colors: Play around with Layers (More on layering here). Add a nice multicolored scarf or a colorful thin jacket to give that zing to the all-black look.
- Mix Patterns: You can mix the textures & pattern up. You can try mixing a knit top with denims or a lace top with a flowy skirt.
- Try a different Hairdo: You can go for a messy bun/pony for a casual look or nice curls for a semi-formal to formal look.
- Be Confident: You can pull off any look if you wear your confidence.
A trendy multicolored scarf across the shoulders adds that little edge keeping this all-black look chic. The oxidized long key necklace and ring accentuates this outfit adding the trendiness to a classic look.
Don’t be afraid to try all-black look this season. Mail me your pics at email@example.com. You will be featured on Facebook.
If you found this post useful, Like our page on Facebook here.
Top: STOP| Jeans: CK| Scarf: Thrifted (Sarojini Nagar, Delhi)| Jewellery: Here & there | Shoes:Mochi|
Model: Lavanya Bhatt |Styling & Photography: Manvi Gandotra