Jewellery is a huge part of my wardrobe and I find it one of the most important finishing touches to an outfit. I don’t quite like a loud outfit that makes a statement instead I like an understated comfortable outfit but then I always resort to beautiful accessories to spruce up an otherwise simple outfit.For the past few years, I’ve been only indulging in the daintiest of jewels – sweet, stackable rings and wear-everyday lariats. But currently I am particularly loving statement necklaces, especially ones from Maya Bazaar. To give you a background, I have been doing look-book & product shoots for their jewelry for last 3 collections and every time I feel they outdo themselves 🙂 If you haven’t checked out their gorgeous pieces you must.
The pieces are very contemporary with an ethnic touch. One can find modern elements mixed with old knotting techniques, crochet, thread work, coins, beads to create absolutely stunning pieces.
How gorgeous is the Lambani Chillar Necklace?
This one is my favourite, only till I see the next collection and fall in love with them 😀
When Styling Statement Pieces:
- Break the Rules: Statement pieces can look great with print.So do not stick to monochromes or neutrals
- Button Up: Team with a soft, collared blouse, buttoned all the way up to the top. Wear your necklace under the collar for extra style points.
- Earn your Stripes: Stripes on any outfit are great for statement necklaces as they have one basic pattern. It allows the necklace to pop and makes for a classic outfit
- Go Graphic : Pairing a graphic tee with a glitzy statement necklace can do wonders, and easily transition your outfit from day to night.
- Double Denim It: Denim on denim trend can be taken a notch higher with a statement necklace.
Here is how I styled one of my fav pieces with Maya Bazaar Lambani Chillar Necklace
Dress : Self Designed
Shoes: New Look| Jabong
Necklace: Maya Bazaar
Bag : FabIndia
Follow me on Instagram for some daily fashion updates 🙂