Remember the cozy feeling when you slip into your favorite comfy Cardigan? As the temperatures outside in those nasty streets and inside offices have no correlation, a Cardigan is your best pick for the temp change you undergo from commute to cubicle. As I wore my red cardigan to work recently, I realized how it not only kept me warm but also acted as a great layering piece.
You can wear the cardigan over a tank top or a simple blouse or beneath a blazer if it’s really cold. With the open front it disguises figure flaws and gives a slim look.
In the market there are so many different types of cardigans available to help you get that perfect Fall look.
- Wear a belt over your cardigan, buttoned or unbuttoned, right at your natural waistline for a dressed up look.
- Patterned cardigans are the chic way of adding prints & layers together. You can never go wrong with a polka dots, stripes, geometric or classic argyle design.
- Contrasting color instantly brightens a look. Wear a bold color cardigan with a nice bright tank top/blouse to get that trendy touch.
- Pair with leggings/skinny jeans a long cardigan for that slender look
- Cardigans with Ruffles & fur can add a lot of drama to your look. Invest in one such unique piece to make a statement.
- Add feminine touch by adding a scarf or a bow with the cardigan.
- Wear Cardigan as a top Wear your cardigan buttoned up with a camisole underneath with a little lace peeking out for a sophisticated touch.
MY TOP 7 PICKS THIS SEASON
Images via Pinterest